About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Sr. Business Insights Analyst is responsible for collecting data/information to interpret data, produce insights, create relevant collateral/ data visualization reports, and recommend actions on less complex issues to support business needs. The role provides consultative support, business insight, advice and expertise to guide decision making and/or strategic planning by leveraging and interpreting data and analytical models to provide business specific or broad strategic insight and using a variety of audience-specific communication techniques
- Works independently as the senior analyst / subject matter expert and may coach and educate others
- Considered a subject matter expert within a given area
- Oversees and/or independently performs tasks from end to end
- Focus on short to medium -term issues (e.g. monthly-quarterly)
- Independently performs activities from end to end
- Produces weekly or monthly visual dashboards which evaluate performance and effectiveness of tactics in all business lines supported
- Analyzes trends, provide insights and recommendations.
- Presents results, customer trends and other insight to business stakeholders and decision makers in a clear concise manner
- Validates the quality and integrity of data in various bank systems and from external sources.
- Works with business units and marketing partners to understand business drivers, definitions, metrics in order to interpret findings, take action and provide meaningful direction
- Gathers, documents and designs data integration and visualization requirements for analytical projects
- Contributes to review of processes and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.