Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
- 7-10+ years in quality assurance/quality engineering/software engineering methodology/ practice management related roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of program/project/product delivery
- Experience in enterprise resource management, learning and development, performance management measurement approaches, certification approaches
- Exposure to financial management with respect to tracking, forecasting and managing budgets
- Team player with ability to influence and achieve results through effective negotiation, problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in presenting to senior level executives.
Education / Accreditation:
- University degree or comparable professional education/training
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.